I suggest you ...

app will not start any more

Latest version will not work on my 950xl w10 phone.
Uninstall does not do the job.....

Any suggestion?

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Al SchrijverAl Schrijver shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Brandon PaddockAdminBrandon Paddock (Founder, B-side Software) responded  · 

Hi there. I’m really sorry to say the latest update is broken due to an unexpected update to an MS library that got pulled in unintentionally before the app update was released. I have a fixed submission ready but the Store is stuck finishing the previous one and won’t let me submit until it decides it is complete. I am checking it every few minutes and trying to get the fixed update out as fast as I can, but I’m at the Store’s mercy at this point.

You can follow @TweetiumWindows for updates. Once again I’m very sorry about this.

Brandon

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EvanEvan commented  · 

4.1.498.0 Solved the problem. Thanks.

• EvanEvan commented  · 

The entry in the TWinUILog/operational is:
        ActivateApplicationForContractByAppIdAsUserWithHost of the app B-sideSoftware.Tweetium_eq7kkbyjh4j3c!App for the Windows.Launch contract failed with The remote procedure call failed..

• EvanEvan commented  · 

this is what I get today. some window updates were installed yesterday on pc with win10.
        Activation of app B-sideSoftware.Tweetium_eq7kkbyjh4j3c!App failed with error: The remote procedure call failed. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

• KarenKaren commented  · 

Same here. Lumia 830. I am temporarily using the official twitter app and it is just no where as good as yours!

• EvanEvan commented  · 

same here

• Yvonne ByrneYvonne Byrne commented  · 

Same problem as above I can't gain access to tweetium pro either.
        Yvonne Byrne

• LinHeadLinHead commented  · 

Fast reaction, thanks. Looking forward to be able to use the best Twitter app of all across all platforms.

• Brandon PaddockAdminBrandon Paddock (Founder, B-side Software) commented  · 

Hi there. I'm really sorry to say the latest update is broken due to an unexpected update to an MS library that got pulled in unintentionally before the app update was released. I have a fixed submission ready but the Store is stuck finishing the previous one and won't let me submit until it decides it is complete. I am checking it every few minutes and trying to get the fixed update out as fast as I can, but I'm at the Store's mercy at this point.

You can follow @TweetiumWindows for updates. Once again I'm very sorry about this.

Brandon

• col Browncol Brown commented  · 

+1

Stopped working this morning.

• LinHeadLinHead commented  · 

Same here with Lumia 640DS

Feedback and Knowledge Base